4-H Summer Camp Opportunity! Upham Woods-Wisconsin Dells
This summer Price County 4-H members (and their friends) in 3rd-6th grade will have the opportunity to participate in Upham Woods Open Enrollment camps.
There are two scheduled camps to choose from and registration is open now!
Why go to camp?
Studies have shown that going to summer camp helps youth grow in areas such as self-confidence, independence, making friends, exploring and learning new activities. Even for a short time period, time spent at camp can benefit a child all the way through adulthood.
Open Enrollment Summer Camp 2018
Come spend some amazing days at Upham Woods! Whether canoeing, ecology exploration, or singing around a campfire your child is sure to have a blast. Scroll through all of our camp information below or download our information here: Camp Packet. To see some of the activities your child might participate in at Upham Woods, click here
Session 1: Friday, June 15th – Monday, June 18th, 2018 (HURRY-this session fills up fast!)
- Arrival: 2:30pm-3:30pm on Friday, June 15th.
- Departure/Pick up: 11:00am on Monday, June 18th.
Campers learn about the natural world, themselves and each other in our traditional summer camp program. Camp activities include hiking, canoeing, archery, swimming, our low element challenge course, and so much more. The traditions of summer camp and unique qualities of Upham Woods combine for an unforgettable experiences.
Session 2: Sunday, August 5th – Saturday, August 11th, 2018
- Arrival 3:00pm-4:00pm on Sunday, Aug. 5th
- Departure/Pick up: 10:30am- 11:00am on Saturday, Aug. 11th
Experience one FULL week of camp at Upham Woods! More information on themes and activities to come!
- June Session: $180/camper
- August Session: $400/camper
- 4-H members – Partial camperships guaranteed from our Leaders Association
- Non 4-H members – Partial camperships may be available upon request
- Financial Support from Upham Woods Outdoor Learning Center Financial Aid Application
How do I sign up?:
- Current 4-H Members Register at 4-H Online
- Mail payment to UW Extension office (address below)
- Non 4-H Members please download and complete our summer Camp Registration Packet
- Mail registration and payment to
104 S Eyder Ave, Room 240
Phillips, WI 54555