Save the Dates!!!
2017 National 4-H Volunteer e-Forum
All sessions will be held at our office in Conference Room C at the Normal Building. Sessions will be from 5:30-7:30 pm Central Time
October 5, 2017 Cultivating an Environment for Growing True Leaders (Register by October 3rd)
- Create an environment where members and volunteers can become the leaders they were meant to be. 4-H is a safe place for youth to grow and develop their skills when they are supported by volunteers who understand the essential elements and the 5 C’s of positive youth development.
- Discover activities that will engage, inspire and energize! This session will provide you with activities that demonstrate positive youth development and foster building life skills.
- Begin developing tomorrow’s leaders today by creating environments that encourage growth and opportunity. Join us to set the stage for successful interactions.
November 2, 2017 “STEM”ming into Livestock- Growing True 4-H Leaders (Register by October 31st)
- Gather ideas for planning and organizing fun, educational and experiential learning sessions for youth to become proficient in developing youth educational meetings.
- Gain insight into basic livestock knowledge for engaging 4-H members to explore the animal sciences and extend learning.
- Receive research-based resources for engaging and broadening participants’ knowledge. All of this to assist volunteers to become competent in his/her chosen topic and to grow as leaders.
December 7, 2017 Helping 4-H’ers Grow in Life and Work (Register by December 5th)
- How can volunteers impact the life and work of young people inside and outside 4-H? Every youth, at any age, can begin to explore options for their own future. The positive youth development environment of 4-H is the best place to begin and grow.
- During this session volunteers will share ideas and see examples of successful programming for diverse youth from across the nation to adapt and use.
- Multiple presenters will share teaching tools, lesson plans, and discussion guides to easily include career exploration into current 4-H programming. Growing life skills is important for youth today, and in their future.
To register for the e-Forum please go to:
Or by call our office at 715-339-2555
For more information on E-Forum Trainings: https://fyi.uwex.edu/wi4hvolunteers/files/2017/06/What-do-I-need-to-know-about-the-e-Forum.pdf