Current Officers (2010-2011)
- President – JuliAnna Knaack
- Vice President – Ed Ulrich
- Secretary – Amanda Seitz
- Treasurer – Jan Kopecky
This is the overall governing board and support system to the various programs and committees. The Board of Directors consists of one voting volunteer from each 4-H club in our county. Every club is urged to have a representative at meetings the first Monday of the month at 7:00 p.m. in the UW-Extension Conference Room, Normal Building, Phillips.
A meeting agenda is sent to organizational leaders, officers, and others designated by their clubs.
- Constitution and Bylaws(4 pages, 74 KB)
- Funding – a budget for the Association is proposed annually. All clubs should honor a commitment to fundraising for the 4-H program. Standing fundraising includes voluntary to help with the operation of the 4-H Dining Hall at the Price County Fair, Government Auction Concessions, and brat sales. Funding Requests – can be made by adults or youth pursuing special areas of interest or training they will bring back to the county program. Request forms and details can be obtained at the UW-Extension Office. Funding for Youth in Need is available. Requests can be made to the 4-H Youth Agent and distribution will be held in confidence.
- Funding Request Policy (2 pages, 82 KB)
- Committees – volunteers are needed annually to organize and maintain programs offered. Standing Committees include: Drama Contest, Music & Arts Contest, Speaking Contest, and Creative Arts Workshop. Volunteers wishing to help should call the UW-Extension Office by November. We always need more help!
- Dairy Promotion Money – can be obtained for activities promoting use of dairy products by youth groups (4-H and non). The Association serves as the custodian of these monies for the Price County Dairy Promotion Committee. Request forms are available at the UW-Extension Office and must be approved before the event.
Dining Hall Rental is made available to individuals or parties in cooperation with the Price County Fair Commission. A rental contract and deposit is required. Details of use and rental forms may be obtained from the UW-Extension Office. The Association must approve these requests.